Saturday, May 4, 2013

10/30: Most Embarrassing Moment!

So I kind of have 2...

So this is probably more funny than embarrassing but hey it's all relative right? This actually happened ummm on Friday. So I was at work and I got to a stopping point and left to grab some lunch. I ran to Subway just down the street and then I thought I also need to get some gas. So after I got my sub I stopped at the Circle K that is on the way back to the office. I pulled up to the gas pump and I went to unbuckle my seat belt. Sounds easy enough, right? Well...I pushed the button to release me from the belt and it would not release me. I tried to push the button...I'm sure the people around me were thinking what the heck is this girl doing? Is she not going to get out of her car?! At this point I start getting claustrophobic so I had to roll the window down a little bit. My mind starts racing, what do I do?! I need to go back to work but if I'm stuck in my seat belt what do I tell my boss? Do I drive down to Tommy T's (my mechanics) to see if they can get me out? Do I just keep sitting here? SO I get back to the office because I figured I wasn't going to be getting gas at the current moment. I get back and I call Marci, this is our conversation:
Me:ummm... Marci, can you come help me? I'm stuck in my seat belt
Marci: Where are you?
Me: I'm outside in the parking lot
Marci: (starts laughing) okayyyy...I'll be down there in a minute!

In the 30 seconds after that phone call I start tapping the button really fast and it FINALLY released me. I guess it was the way I put the buckle in that it latched weird. 

The 2nd one is when I was in 9th grade I had this HUGE crush on this guy in my Spanish class. He was just the bees knees, AND was a grade older, so an older man. Looking back I realize that he knew of my undying affections for him. Well my friend Jill was in the Anchor club and one morning at Seminary she was telling me about this fundraiser they were going to do for Valentines Day I think. You could buy a "Crush" soda bottle for your crush and of course it's *supposed* to be anonymous. Well the day of the fundraiser comes and I get to El Espanol  and of course in the MIDDLE of the class someone from Anchor came in with HIS CRUSH CAN. EVERY BODY all at once looked at me. I almost died of embarrassment. I recovered because before then I hadn't ever said a word to him and I would continue to never say anything to him, especially after that! 

Up next: 10 Pet Peeves! How do I limit myself to only 10?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...