Wednesday, May 1, 2013

7/30- Dream Job

What is your dream job?!
 
My dream job--well I have like a bunch of "dream jobs" I would like to do! Haha!
 
#1 of them all would be to definitely be a mom!!! Sounds kind of ridiculous but I think being a mom would be a dream! All I do these days is babysit after my regular job and I just love most of  those kids! They all just make me so happy! Plus I see my sister and sister in law as moms and it makes me slightly really really jealous! They're such good moms!!! Hopefully one day I will a fun auntie AND a fun mom!
 
Other dream jobs would be:
Forensic Expert (if only gore wasn't part of it, I would want to do this now!)
Flight Attendent
Nanny to someone famous!
A world traveler
Bob Ross...well not exactly Bob Ross but an amazing painter like Bob Ross.
 
Up Next: 5 Passions
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...