Tuesday, April 23, 2013

hey hey hey hey hey

I'm back...a different name...but I'm back! Maybe I'll find something worth while to blog about...and interesting. So far it's just me trying to get through this thing called life for now! Since I last left everyone, I believe that I had either just been called or been released as R.S President in the student ward. Wow that was forever ago! What to say, what to say about the last couple of years! I moved wards, got a new brother-in-law, got 2 new nephews, got a stake calling, still single (HA!), tried a diet, gained 20 lbs, lost 14, gained 10, working on losing like a bajillion, keeping so busy. So as you can see life has been super busy for this girl. But it's been fun! Basically I wanted to start up this blog because everyone and their grandmother is doing this 30 topics list thing. I'm not going to start it tonight because well it's 12:40 and I need to go to bed. So I will work on that tomorrow. Glad to be back in the blogging world! Oh and if you still have my old blog Alyse Patrice on your blog list...use this one now please! Peace and love.

1 comment:

  1. Nice glad your back. And everyone has stuff to say. :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...