Wednesday, April 24, 2013

1/30: 20 Random Facts About Moi!

SO basically my sister is amazing and redid my blog background and everything...she's pretty awesome! Like I said in my last post, I'm going to attempt to do the whole 30 topics thing that can be found here. To start it off is 20 random facts about me! You may know some of these, but some of them you may not so hopefully it's more of the latter!
 
1. My right thumb is double jointed, it's grosses people out all the time! I love it!
 
2. When I started working at the bank I was a teller, was for about 3.5 years and to this day when I have money in my wallet all the bills have to face the same direction, no corners can be bent over and they all have to be in order by denomination. It's a sickness I think!
 
3. My sister and I have matching bracelets that we wear on the same wrists! (Does this make sense?!)
 
4. I have the most unrational fears! One of them being (and I'll expound on this in the "fears" post) spiders and snakes.
 
5. Whenever I get a packet of hot sauce from like Taco Bell, I open it and suck it out...forget the taco!
 
6. I secretly want to be a flight attendent. Not for the fact that I could travel the world, I LOVE the smell of an airplane. Weird or what?! When someone comes off an airplane I'm always jealous!!!
 
7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of a vacuum as it's being used. Again, weird or what?!
 
8. I gave up soda for 5 months last year, it's amazing how much weight you lose right away when you give up soda!
 
9. I constantly chew the skin around my fingernails, and when those little skin pieces get around my fingers I HAVE to bite them off.
 
10. I make a mean green bean casserole! I have references!
 
11. My most favorite day out of the whole entire year is the day my parents take all the Christmas decorations down from the attic to decorate the house for Christmas!
 
12. I babysit...I'm 29 and I still babysit.
 
13. I have the worst fear of guns. I'm all about hey if it keeps you SAFE then go for it but when I see a gun (I've never used a gun) I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach and I start to feel sick. Probably due to the episode of Grey's Anatomy when the shooter was loose in the hospital and was shooting everyone. That episode strikes fear into my ever loving heart and I am convinced thats how I'm going to die now.
 
14. While some people blast their rap music out the window, I blast my 99.9 Hank FM music! Nothing says fun like good music you can actually sing to!
 
15. I watch Boy Meets World almost every morning when I'm getting ready for work. (I am SOOO excited for Girl Meets World, did anyone else see Mr. Feeny on Grey's?! OLDDDNESS!)
 
16. I want to one day visit Australia.
 
17. I LOVE buying stuff for people but I HATE it when people buy me stuff, I always feel guilty afterwards that people spent money on me.
 
18. I like to think I'm pretty crafty! For the people I REALLY love I make these sign things with their last names on it (or first names for babies of friends) and I'm actually really proud of how they have all turned out!
 
19. I sit on my left leg at work and I'm pretty sure it's knocked my hips out of wack. But I can't sit on my right leg, it just feels so unnatural!
 
20. If I make a mistake while I'm typing and I don't notice it right away I'll delete EVERYTHING I just did and retype it. Forget highlighting the problem error and fixing it, ain't nobody got time for that!
 
Up next: Describe 3 legit fears and how they became fears!

2 comments:

  1. #1 Remind me to let you sniff me when I get off the plane next time.
    #2 I chew the skin around my nails took copy cat!
    #3 Robby doesn't have a cool sign made by you!
    #4 Thanks for writing :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Spiders are no joke, they can kill you. Some jump some have wings.
    2. I'm glad you are doing this
    3. Let me know what you charge for babysitting :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...