Monday, April 29, 2013

5/30: 5 Things That Make You Most Happiest Right Now

1. My Faith-
It means the world to me and is pretty much everything I am!
 
2. My Nephews-
Since I don't have any kids of my own, I love to squeeze these little guys whenever I get the chance! I'm sad that one of my little guys is all the way across the country, but the last time I saw him I made sure to get extra hugs in from him, he really is a trip! When I get out of debt, that's the first place I'm going to go-Arizona! My other nephew is here local with us, but I only get to see him maybe every 2-3 weeks and that's if I can make it to that side of town, although soon enough my sister and brother-in-law are moving to the North side so I'll get to see him more often, which I'm excited about! These little guys are growing up so fast! They have such fun personalities! Now, I just need a niece....or a daughter...whichever comes first is good with me!
 
3. This "Thanks so much" Balloon on my desk-
Really completely random, but it's true. I'm the assistant to 3-4 people and on Assistants day they remembered (with some help, of course) and got me 2 chocolate bars and this balloon! It was so nice to be thanked for the hard work I put in!
 
4. My music-
My iPod gets used EVERY day...and I try soooo hard to not sing along while I'm at work! Once I'm in the car, all bets are off though!
 
5. Fingernail Polish-
I have recently purchased some pretty wild colors and I LOVE painting my nails-until they get chipped 5 minutes after they dry.
 
 
Up next: What is the hardest thing you've experienced. 

2 comments:

  1. You've got that "Sinful colors" nail polish huh? I got the hot pink and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma SIL-that color is on my toes right now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...