Tuesday, June 11, 2013

17/30: Good

To see exactly what the heck all these posts are about go here,

17-What is 1 thing I wish I was good at. There are a lot of things I was wish I was better at!

So as I've mentioned (like a million times already) I LOVE to sing. I wish I could sing better! When I was in chorus I was a 1st soprano and with practice and training I was able to hit a high C. Good times! It's been 11 years and well I struggle to hit anything on the top part of the treble clef! I was actually thinking about this earlier today that I would love to take voice lessons. 
Maybe one day I'll be able to afford voice AND piano lessons! Like if I could, I would be able to sing like Carrie Underwood...or my sister-in-law! Brittany has such a pretty voice, maybe I'll be like Ursula and steal her voice! WATCH OUT! Haha, just kidding...kind of!

Up next: What was the most difficult thing you have had to forgive

This video is hilarious! He either makes this face when I say "give me kisses"  or leans towards me and opens his mouth for one of those wet kisses. I just need some kisses from my other sweet little guy, little Robby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...