Thursday, May 9, 2013

13/30: 5 Weaknesses

1. FOOD-
As you can tell, food is an obvious weakness. I'm trying SOOO hard to be better. I've given up soda again-officially off for over a week! Last year when I would go grocery shopping I would actually look at the calories and strictly follow it. I try to do that now but for some reason it was so much easier last year. I'm hoping that now that I'm off my bc (for now at least, until I start having cysts again--which hopefully this won't happen!) So maybe that will help me lose some weight too. 

2. Reality TV-
Teen Mom, Myrtle Manor, Survivor, The Amazing Race, Honey Boo Boo, . OMH it's so addicting. 
"A Dolla Makes Me Holla Honey Boo Boo Child"  I mean you can't make this stuff up!

3. Saving $$$$-
This is a HUGEEE struggle for me. Whenever I babysit that blasted money ALWAYS burns a hole in my pocket!! I told my brother in law that I need him to teach me how to save money and he said that it's something you're born with or not. Crap! 

4. Shopping-
On the 28th of every month and I get paid I pay all my bills so that I know how much money I have left to use for the entire month!!! The sad part is it's usually no more than a couple hundred dollars. Sure that sounds pretty good, but when you factor in 40-50 bucks a week/week and a half for gas that's almost all the money right there!!! The past few months I have been trying my darndest to only buy the necessities. But sometimes I buy something and then I think well crap that's 20.00 I won't get back. Thank goodness I babysit! It's definitely a huge blessing to get that extra cash!

5. Guilt-
Now you're probably thinking but guilt can keep you humble...well with me I use it against myself. If I say something rude, smart, or sarcastic I almost instantly feel  guilt for what I did/said. I also feel it when someone does something nice for me!!! Again, ridiculous right?! I just feel like when something nice is done for me I have to return the favor or else I'll have this "well what if they're thinking well geez she's rude can't she do something nice for me now?!" thought that runs through my head non stop. I'm trying to work on this but it's so hard to not feel it!!!

Up next: 5 Strengths!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...