Sunday, July 28, 2013

19/30: If I could live anywhere where would it be and why

Well, I'm back from my sabbatical...ha! I figured that while I was watching Breaking Amish: LA, I figured I would update this mess. 

July has been insanely busy. Work has been so crazy as well and I've been doing SO much babysitting and have been missing going to the gym. I had the brilliant idea of waking up early and doing a little Jillian Michaels...yea let me tell you how that has worked out...NOT AT ALL. Sucks. Remember when I said I was going to go to the gym every day so I can look super fly for the YSA conference that is NEXT weekend? Yea, epic fail. Anywho, I guess it is what it is. I'm going down to the Temple next Friday and am going to spend the WHOLE day there. I've missed going, since it's been like 9ish months, probably longer since I've been. My good friend Erin is coming back from Utah in a few weeks and I'm hoping I can talk her into going down with me, like a lot, which I don't see that being a problem! Anyways, the conference is going to be amazing, Friday is a dance (blah) and then Saturday there will be a broadcast from SLC with Sherri Dew and Brad Wilcox (my little brother's mission President!!!) and then some other workshops and stuff and then on Sunday is (probably a broadcast) with Elder Munns of the Seventy...then a talk by Elder Bednar. MAN! I cannot wait! Forget the boys, I'm going so I can be spiritually uplifted by some GREAT speakers!

Okay, so the next topic from this list: If I could live anywhere, where would it be and why.
I LOVE living in Florida, except during this monsoon season! And there are a few places that are on my "bucket list" of places to go before I die but if I could live ANYWHERE and money was no object, I've always wanted to live in Australia. It just LOOKS like it's a way fun place to live and I don't think I've ever seen an ugly Aussie.  Plus I would like a pet Koala Bear. I have a "bamboo tree" in front of my desk at work that it could live on. I don't know what it is about Australia that has drawn me to it, it's most likely the accent but the culture is really neat. Despite being home to some of the deadliest jelly fish in the world, I just won't go in the water! 

Well up next: 3 Significant Childhood Memories.

1 comment:

  1. If I could live anywhere it would be New Zealand. And then of course everyone would have to come with me since what fun would it be to live somewhere cool if family isn't there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...